This is among my preferred go to meals! It takes simply a couple of easy active ingredients to change themselves into delicious, velvety enchiladas! They are truthfully among my preferred meals to make as it has to do with 45 minutes from start to end up (which consists of baking time)!
Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dinner Entreee
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 2 cups of cubed chicken (I purchase Tyson as it is currently cut up for me)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of sour cream (divided)
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 5 – 6 Tbs newly sliced cilantro (divided)
- 6 8″ flour or entire wheat tortilla shells
- Salsa (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Cook chicken completely. Add soup, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of cheese and 3 tablespoons of cilantro to the pan. Stir up until well combined and cheese is melted.
- Use 1/4 or 1/3 determining cup and scoop onto tortilla shell. Fold down top and bottom of shell and after that roll up until closed. Place in pan, joint side down.
- Spread staying sour cream throughout the top of the shells. Add extra cheese and cilantro throughout the top. Bake for thirty minutes.
- Top with extra sour cream or salsa (as preferred). Enjoy!