If you desire a remarkable option to beef chili, you are going to enjoy this Easy White Chicken Chili! It’s so simple to simply prepare in one pan, and it’s definitely scrumptious. My spouse cannot stop ranting and raving about just how much he likes this white chicken chili dish! He’s made me guarantee that it will remain in routine rotation from now on, and I don’t mind one bit!
Check out these other soup and chili dishes:
Easy White Chicken Chili
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Soup
- Two chicken breasts
- One yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- Two cans of Great Northern Beans
- 2 little (4 oz) cans of sliced green chilis
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced cilantro
- 1/4 cup compromise
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- Sliced avacado (optional)
- White corn tortilla chips (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Heat a big pot on high heat
- Once heated, position the chicken breasts in the bottom.
- Add in the onion, green chilis, beans, chicken stock, and cilantro, and blend well.
- Let it cook at a low boil for 5-8 minutes, stirring sometimes.
- Remove the chicken breasts, and shred them with a fork.
- Put the chicken back in the pot.
- Add the compromise and the softened cream cheese to the pot, and stir up until totally blended.
- Cook for 5 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with the sour cream, avocado, and tortilla chips if preferred.