By John Oxford
The client journey. Has there ever been an expression with more focus in the bank-marketing world? Bank online marketers and supplier partners typically invest more time attempting to specify what their company’s journey is, how to make it more effective and how to generate income from than is most likely required.
The concern we see is that banks typically attempt to make it the “what the bank wants the customer to do journey,” versus the truth that consumers will select how they wish to bank. We think high service and high carrying out banks ought to have the ability to and need to satisfy consumers where they wish to be fulfilled, and this will assist to grow much deeper relationships.
In today’s Marketing Money Podcast, Josh Mabus of the Mabus Agency and I break down:
- What precisely is the client journey?
- Why you need to remember it is the client’s journey, not your bank’s.
- How innovation has actually impacted the expectations of the client journey.
- What innovations might be over-rated in the client experience with your bank?
- Is there a method to spend for Facebook Ads without a charge card?
If you have subjects you would like talked about on a future podcast, drop us an e-mail at https://marketingmoneypodcast.com/contact/.
John Oxford, director of marketing at Renasant Bank, and Josh Mabus, president of the Mabus Agency, co-host the Marketing Money Podcast.