The American Bankers Association today acknowledged the country’s finest bank marketing efforts throughout the 2023 ABA Bank Marketing Conference in Austin, Texas. The 2023 ABA Brand Slam awards honor elite bank marketing techniques that stuck out amongst numerous entries from banks of all sizes across the country.
The 2023 ABA Brand Slam award winners are:
- Integrated marketing project: Comerica Bank, Dallas, for its project entitled “Opportunity for All.”
- Out-of-the-box concept: Webster Bank, Stamford, Connecticut, for its “Big Goals Bracket” project.
- Public relations/community engagement method: First Interstate Bank, Billings, Montana, for its “Volunteer Day 2022” effort.
- Social media project: City National Bank, Los Angeles, for its social networks project entitled “What even is a HELOC anyway?” and Dedham Savings, Dedham, Massachusetts, for its “Here for the Journey” social networks project.
- Video project: Columbia Bank/Umpqua Bank, Tacoma, Washington, for its video project entitled “Together for Better” and First Horizon Bank, Memphis, Tennessee, for its video project entitled “Let’s Find a Way.”
- Website redesign: Capital Bank, N.A., Rockville, Maryland, for its OpenSky Secured Credit’s site redesign and Emprise Bank, Wichita, Kansas, for its redesign of emprisebank.com.
Learn more about the 2023 award winners.