This over night oatmeal with bananas and pecans makes the best fast and simple breakfast for the entire household. It is not just exceptionally simple to make ahead of time, however it likewise makes hectic early mornings much less difficult, while filling your stomach with something scrumptious and healthy! The sweet taste of the bananas, maple syrup, and pecans techniques your palate into thinking you have actually simply delighted in a high-calorie dessert, while in truth, you have in fact preserved a healthy meal to begin your day!
No Cook – Banana Pecan Overnight Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- ½ cup rolled oatmeal
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 TABLESPOON chia seeds
- 1 TABLESPOON Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup pecans
- ½ ripe banana
- In a pint size container or container include raw oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Put on the cover and shake well.
- Place in fridge for a minimum of 6 hours or over night. (This mix will last approximately 5 days in the fridge).
- In the early morning include bananas, and sliced pecans to the mix. Top with a little drizzle of maple syrup.
- Eat cold or microwave for one minute.