Podcast: Counting down to the FedNow launch
After years of being “FedSoon,” the Federal Reserve’s immediate payment network FedNow is preparing to go live this summer season. What do banks require to understand in the last months prior to launch? On the current episode of the ABA Banking Journal Podcast — sponsored by R&T Deposit Solutions — ABA SVP and payments specialist Steve Kenneally talks about:
- Key execution due dates for FedNow in 2023.
- How FedNow compares to existing immediate payments services like RTP and Zelle.
- Lessons from the FedNow pilot experience.
- Business techniques that banks are utilizing in their FedNow rollout.
- Where to begin with core companies on FedNow execution.
If you can’t see the audio gamer above, click on this link to listen to today’s episode.
Register for and see recordings from ABA’s complimentary FedNow webinar series.
This episode is sponsored by R&T Deposit Solutions.
In this episode: