The digital banking item modifications set off by the Paycheck Protection Program and pandemic-related digital banking requirements have actually pressed banks to innovate like never ever in the past, states Accenture’s Bina Rajput. “It’s pushed a lot of these institutions to say ‘What’s next? How can I make this process better, and better, and better?”
On the current episode of the ABA Banking Journal Podcast — sponsored by ServiceLink — Rajput and ABA’s Brooke Ybarra go over the state of digital loaning in 2021, consisting of:
- Post-pandemic patterns in digital loaning
- The leap ahead in digitization of service loaning
- A market map of banks, suppliers and fintech companies in the digital loaning area
- The development of ingrained financing alternatives like buy-now-pay-later
- Policy barriers that banks deal with in as they grow digital loaning
If you can’t see the audio gamer above, click on this link to listen to this episode. Read the ABA/Accenture report on the state of digital loaning.
This episode is sponsored by ServiceLink.
In this episode: