If you like to laugh at deals with for your kids for Halloween, you will certainly wish to attempt these enjoyable Rolo Monster Eye Cookies! They are so extremely easy to make and your kids will definitely like them!
You will wish to likewise attempt a few of our other special Halloween deals with:
And then, make certain you likewise follow our Halloween Pinterest board for MORE Halloween motivation!
Rolo Monster Eye Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Yield: 18 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease your flat pans.
- In a medium size bowl integrate the softened butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and sour cream.
- Mix up until smooth and velvety. Set aside.
- In a smaller sized different bowl integrate the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well and gradually fold the dry components into the damp components stirring gradually.
- Add in the 1 cup of chocolate chips and blend well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto the greased cookie sheets and bake 9-11 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and leading each warm cookie with one Rolo and one sweet eye on top of the Rolo.
- The heat from the cookie will melt the Rolo somewhat permitting the sweet eye to stick.