Skeleton bones. It is one enjoyable method to get imaginative this Halloween!!! With all of the celebrations that are going on, you have lots of opportunities to make more than one enjoyable reward.
This is one my kids, and I like to make together. It takes the basic concept of a pretzel rod, however in a smaller sized type. Adding marshmallows turns these deals with into enjoyable little skeleton bones!
Make sure you have a look at our other enjoyable Halloween concepts! And then, follow me on Pinterest for MORE Halloween motivation!!!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- While Almond Bark (I utilized 4 bricks to make the quantity you see above)
- Pretzel Sticks
- Mini Marshmallows
- First, location your almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl and melt (4 cubes will take around 1 minutes 30 sec).
- While that is melting, break the pretzels into different sizes so that your bones are of differing lengths.
- Push on a tiny marshmallow onto each end to make your bone.
- Once melted, cover the stick to the bark. This is an unpleasant (however enjoyable) job. Be mindful as the small marshmallows often fall off, however you can simply put them back on.
- Place the bones on wax paper on a cookie sheet so they can dry.
- When dried, you can ‘break off’ the drips and over cover, and your bones will be prepared to serve!