Website ADA Lawsuit Demand Letter – How to discover a legal representative

If you got a letter specifying that your site is not certified with the American Disabilities Act, you are not alone. 4000 cases were submitted in 2021, which number keeps increasing every year.

After you get a letter specifying your site is not available, what do you do next?

There are 3 things you require to do:

  1. Work with a web advancement business that understands WCAG 2.1 AA for a preliminary audit and removal (that would be Mannix Marketing)
  2. Work with a third-party company that will license that your website has actually been made certified
  3. Hire a legal representative.

Mannix Marketing can assist with 1 & 2; nevertheless, we aren’t legal representatives, so we’ve done our research and began a list of legal representatives that have actually been advised their market associations:

Marinas, Boat Sellers, and Car Dealers | Leonard Bellavia [email protected]
Steven Blatt [email protected] at Bellavia Blatt, P.C. Phone: 516-873-3000

Hotels, Lodging, and Hospitality Businesses
Barclay Damon
John Gaughan, [email protected]  716-861-9373

Retail and Stores
Blank Rome LLP
Martin S. Krezalek [email protected]  212-885-5130


News and digital media editor, writer, and communications specialist. Passionate about social justice, equity, and wellness. Covering the news, viewing it differently.

Related Articles

Back to top button