Read this short article in German, French, Spanish, Italian or Polish.
Fancy a shopping journey? As you’ll see in the most recent additions to Bitpanda Stocks*, you can now purchase the business you’re about to patronize, or other huge brand names who succeed in this location. You can now diversify your portfolio with a few of the most popular business in the shopping district. Check them out!
- Burberry (BRBY) is a British high-end style home headquartered in London, England, that develops and offers clothes of all kinds
- Carrefour (CA) is the world’s 8th biggest merchant by profits. The French international corporation based in Massy, France runs over 12,000 hypermarkets, grocery and corner store and has more than 320,000 staff members
- Etsy (ETSY) is an American e-commerce business and market concentrated on offering handmade or vintage products and craft products
- Jumia Technologies (JMIA) is an online market, linking Africans with each other and bringing durable goods and services to all
- Overstock.com (OSTK) is an American web merchant primarily offering furnishings and associated products. The business is headquartered in Midvale, Utah, near Salt Lake City
- RealReal (REAL) is an online and brick-and-mortar market for confirmed high-end items. RealReal uses designer clothes, great jewellery, watches, art and house design
- Shopify (STORE) is a Canadian international e-commerce business that permits users to develop and run online shops and retail point-of-sale systems
- Square (SQ) is an American monetary services and digital payments business established in 2009 by Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey. They deal product or services to both sellers and customers, among them being the popular “Cash App”
- eBay (EBAY) is an American international e-commerce corporation that makes consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales possible through its services
- JD.com (JD) is a Chinese e-commerce business based in Beijing. It is among the 2 significant business-to-consumer online sellers in China by both deal volume and profits
If you’re trying to find brand-new products for your shopping basket, you may wish to examine the Chill @ house stocks that we’ve just recently contributed to Bitpanda Stocks.
Check out the most recent additions to Bitpanda Stocks!
*Bitpanda Stocks makes it possible for purchasing fractional stocks. Fractional stocks in Europe are constantly allowed by means of an agreement which duplicates the underlying stock or ETF (monetary instruments pursuant to area 1 product 7 lit. d WAG 2018). Investing in stocks and ETFs brings threats. For more information see the prospectus and PRIIPs KIDs at bitpanda.com/en.